The Silverstone Classic is a fabulous 3 day weekend of ‘Flat Out Fun for all the Family’
Our facilities at Silverstone Woodlands are second to none, from purpose built permanent toilets & showers to an on-site shop, as well as food outlets and “The Petrol Head” pub, all of which have one aim – to make your camping experience as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
With so many Classic Cars about, the campsite almost turns into a car-show of it’s own with various car clubs and enthusiasts sharing the same great facilities and lovely grass fields.
- Close to Circuit – for the Classic you’ll camp in Zone A, only 250m from the circuit
- Complimentary shuttle service – hop on our shuttle, there’s no need to walk!
- Purpose built toilet & shower facilities – hot showers and clean toilets!
- Electric hook-ups – we have lots of electric hook-up pitches at large events
- The Petrol Head Pub – serving all you’d expect from your on-site local
- Quality on-site food caterers – offering lovely food at sensible prices
- Campsite Shop – a convenience store selling all of your daily essentials
- Site security – feel safe with our team of qualified security staff patrolling the site
- Chemical Waste Disposal Point – if you need to empty your tank before leaving us
- Road Network – we’ve invested heavily in a sitewide network of roads
- Drinking Water & grass pitches – sounds silly but we had to mention it!
Silverstone Woodlands is proud to be the Official Campsite of the Classic>
- Ages 16+ years
- Full use of all facilities
- Arrive from 9am Thursday
- Ages 6 – 16 years
- Under 6 years camp free
- RC Car track
- 8m x 7m Pitch
- 16a Ceeform Connection
- Additional to per person camping
- Larger pitches available for £90 @ 6 x 12m
Pre erected Camping
from £70per room
- 2 or more people per tent
- Add air-beds and other items
- Does not include per person camping fee
- Book on Tangerine Fields’ Website
Please read the following information in the drop down boxes to help you plan your stay; we’re looking forward to seeing you for a great event this summer!
You will be able to park on your pitch unless we experience exceptionally wet weather.
SITE OPENING HOURS
The campsite opens at 09:00 on Thursday, 28th April. Final closure will be at 12:00 on Monday.
The Entry Gates are open at the following times:
- Thursday: 09:00 until 23:00
- Friday: 08:00 until 23:00
- Saturday: 08:00 until 23:00
- Sunday: 08:00 until 23:00
There is a newly built housing estate in Silverstone Village called “Woodlands”. If you google “directions to woodlands silverstone” (or similar) you may end up at the housing estate! Please follow the directions below or, if you must, use Silverstone Circuit’s postcode (NN12 8TN) and then carefully follow the event signage for the campsite when you get to the circuit.
From M1 leave at junction 15A
From the M1 exit at junction 15a take the A43 towards Oxford and Banbury. After the roundabout at Towcester, follow the brown tourist signs (with the chequered flag emblem). On leaving the A43 signposted for Silverstone, you will enter the dual carriageway adjacent to the circuit. The carriageway is divided into 3 lanes, position yourself in lane 2 (middle lane). You will go straight over the main entrance roundabout and then position yourself in the correct lane according to the Woodlands Campsite signage. Follow signs which describe your type of camping.
From M40 leave at junction 10
From the M40 exit at junction 10 take the A43 towards Northampton. A few miles after the town of Brackley follow the brown tourist signs (with the chequered flag emblem). On leaving the A43 signposted for Silverstone, you will enter the dual carriageway adjacent to the circuit. The carriageway is divided into 3 lanes, position yourself in lane 2 (middle lane). You will go straight over the main entrance roundabout and then position yourself in the correct lane according to the Woodlands Campsite signage. Follow signs which describe your type of camping.
We do not accept card payments at the campsite entrance. To help speed up the arrival process, please be sure to have any cash you may need to pay with at the gates with you on arrival.
- The facilities provided in our disabled camping area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only.
- The campsite roads must be kept clear at all times. Any vehicles blocking roads will be removed.
- No generators are allowed on-site.
- Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before arrival.
- Please only take up the space you need.
- Do not camp under the powerlines
- Beware! DO NOT carry tall flag poles whilst walking in the proximity of the power lines!
- All campsite roads are classed as Public Roads, as such they fall under the various Road Traffic Acts which could lead to prosecutions for driving offences in the event of an incident. DO NOT drink and drive.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations or behaving in a manner which is deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being ejected from the campsite without refund.
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters and Quads are strictly prohibited
- Glass – ALL glass bottles will be removed and disposed of by campsite staff on arrival!
- Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg.
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise.
- Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden.
- Restricted & illegal substances.
- Offensive weapons.
- Pet animals.
- Drones, kites and RC aircraft
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff.
The serious bit: Silverstone Woodlands Campsite reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival. Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite Ltd reserves the right to refuse permission of entry or re-entry to any person(s). No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent.
All information correct at time of publishing, please check facebook or on-site for latest details